- Pain Relief Orthopedic Pillow used high quality memory foam, keeping the pillow moderately hard to cradle your head to Alleviate neck and shoulder pain/stiffness and stop numbness/tingling. The slope keeps your head from rolling out of stable position, and the cutouts on the side give your top arm a place to rest and keep it at an angle so your shoulder is not hunching over in front of you. That’s why our pillow sooth away neck and shoulder aches/sores.
- Designed with 2 ends,one higer and one lower,to meet you need for different sleeping habits.
- The Unique Butterfly Shape pillow is designed for back and side sleeping : Back sleepers with cervical issues can sleep on the higher side of the pillow with 2 horns as this side provides better support for head and cervical, so as to keeps your neck properly aligned with the rest of your body. All the other back/side sleepers can sleep on the lower side with cutout areas to position your arms.
- The skin-friendly pillowcase is removable and washable,resistant to mildew and dust mites. A breathable surface lets air circulate to keep the pillow cool while you sleep.
- The cervical support pillow is ideal for the elderly, office workers, students, snorers,and those with sleep disorder. It is an excellent health care gift for your families or friends.
- Type: CPAP Pillow
- Color: white
- Material:Memory Foam
- Dimensions: 24.4 x 15 x 4.7 inches
- Package Include:
- 1×CPAP Pillow
- You may feel uncomfortable on this pillow during the first few days because it needs time to fit your neck contour, but you will enjoy a extreme comfort after your get used to it! Normally, you need 3-5 days to adapt to this pillow.
- New pillow will have a natural scent comes from the materials, it is nontoxic. This smell should dissipate several days later after the pillow is aired out.
- Please don’t expose the pillow in the sun or wash the pillow core. Sun exposure and water can destroy the structure of the memory foam and influence the hardness of this pillow. You can wash the pillowcase by warm soap water, and put the pillow core in a well-ventilated area for a period time to clean.